Here's are the rules of the contest.
- One entry per contestant. In case of multiple entries, only the first entry will be considered.
- If two contestants submit the same blend name, only the first entry will be considered.
- All names submitted will be judged by the Earl of Goat Coffee Co., and three finalists will be selected. Judges will select the finalists based on the proposed blend name’s appropriateness for the type of coffee (see below for blend information). All entries that are judges inappropriate will be eliminated. The judges’ decision is final.
- The three coffee blend names selected will then be opened for judging by you on the Earl of Goat Coffee Co. web site on December 15, 2014. The winner will be announced on December 20, 2014.
- The contest is open to all Facebook users 16 years of age or above.
- The contest is not open to family and relatives of the owners and staff of the Earl of Goat Coffee Co.